We are looking for a strong EHS leader that will managed the day to day environmental and safety operations ensuring regulatory compliance at the federal, state and city levels for our Santa Rosa site.
Responsible for hazardous and non-hazardous waste management, air quality management, and water quality management.
Ensuring the safety of all personnel through effective administration of safety policies and procedures; planning, developing and delivery of safety training, and maintaining compliance to OSHA regulations.
Ensure program development and compliance for ISO9001, ISO14001, EICC and SA8000, RoHS, REACH and WEE standards.
Support Contract Review process to identify and qualify company ability to meet customer requirements.
Emergency planning, coordination and response, training and reporting.
• Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in environmental and safety field
• 5+ years in Environmental and Safety Engineering
• Working knowledge of U.S. environmental and safety regulations
• Knowledge of California environmental and safety regulations
• Experience maintaining ISO9001 and ISO14001 compliance
• Working knowledge of REACH, RoHS, EICC and SA8000 standards
• Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Able to balance financial, safety and environmental objectives
• Audit experience in safety and environmental areas
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills and ability to comprehend and communicate at a high level with Senior Managers, customers, distributors, and regulatory agencies
• Ability to anticipate and handle multiple priorities and complex/abstract issues involving external and internal priorities
• Ability to excel in a cross-organizational, cross-cultural, global team environment
• Proven ability to lead and motivate people
• Handle special assignments promptly and professionally
• Set a high standard of ethics, professionalism, leadership, and competency
• Demonstrates and promotes the Worldwide values
Volt is an equal opportunity employer.