Aerotek Scientific is seeking a QA/RA Manager for FDA regulated Medical Device Manufacturing facility in the Jacksonville, FL area. Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor of Science Degree
- 5 years minimum experience in Medical Device Quality Assurance
- Knowledge and ability to develop Quality Assurance systems for FDA regulated medical device manufacturing
- Expertise in ISO 13485, CMDR and MDSAP requirements
- Strong ability to read and analyze technical procedures and governmental regulations
- Management experience providing oversight and responsible for QMS within Medical Device
- Ability to develop, implement, and coordinate quality assurance/quality control programs including: non-conforming materials review, product complaint process, CAPA system, auditing program, validation plans, document control, and document change activities
- 3D printing knowledge/experience preferred
This a permanent, full time position. Pay depends on experience and is very competitive.
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.