Lab Tech - Quality Control!
International Food & Beverage Company
- Candidates will be responsible for working in the laboratory performing different types of testing on different products.
- They will be performing citric acid content by titrations, assay based testing, salt and sugar content test, using a spectrometer to analyze phosphate content in product, prepare standards and reagents for analytical testing,test carbonation of product with pressure gauge and documenting each result by hand and electronically at times.
- Candidates will be responsible for working on the manufacturing floor at times to take samples of product back to the lab for testing.
- They will be assigned 1 manufacturing line per shift that they will be responsible for testing for the entire shift.
- They will run 1 test per hour, 8 test per day. Some of those test can take longer to run than others, so come test may overlap each other at times.
Tuesday - Saturday either 12:30- 9:00PM 2nd shift or 8:00PM-6:00AM 3rd shift (must be willing to work on Monday's sometime during peak/ busy seasons- OT pay when you work more than 40 hours)
Training provided, first shift.
- Must have BS in Science field/ knowledge of chemistry and/or microbiology have QC experience prior preferred
- Must be open to working 2nd and/or 3rd shift as needed.
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.