Coordinates and administers nursing care to patients in physician office or clinic setting utilizing the nursing process which involves: assessment of the patient’s physical, psychosocial and spiritual needs; facilitates and evaluates patient follow-through and compliance to healthcare interventions. Complies with all established standards and practices.
- Education: Associate Degree in Nursing
- Experience Required: Entry Level
- Certification/Licensure Required:
- Licensure to be eligible to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Wisconsin and/or the State of Illinois based on job location assignment.
- Current BLS and/or CPR certification from the American Heart Association or American Red Cross or the ability to obtain certification within 6 weeks of hire.