What does a Sales Account Manager do for Sensient?
The Sales Account Manager is a professional salesperson with the objective to maximize sales volume and gross margin, for all of our product lines. This includes achieving the territory sales plan while accomplishing good will and enhancing the Sensient Corporate Image with all customers and prospects. Our Sales Account Managers are responsible for winning new accounts and growing existing business. Account Managers are based in a home office and are required to travel throughout their assigned territory 4 days per week.
Why Pursue a Long-Term Sales Career with Sensient Colors?
- As a Sales Account Managers for Sensient, your individual performance will be rewarded with unlimited earning potential. Our Sales Account Managers are provided a competitive base salary, uncapped bonus potential, full benefits and a company vehicle!
- As a Sales Account Manager, you will have the opportunity to sell our top-shelf, value-added ingredient portfolio to world-class customers.
- You will be given ownership over your sales territory with the ability to manage and grow your business.
- As a part of a dynamic team, you will have internal resources structured to support and ensure your success!
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- BS, preferably in Chemistry, Biology, Cosmetic Sciene, Chemical Engineering or related field.
- At least 1-5 years of professional experience in R&D, technical support, or inside sales.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Candidates must be interested in a career in outside, professional sales.
- Training is located in South Plainfield, NJ. Relocation is required after training.
- Trainees must be flexible and willing to relocate to any assigned region throughout the US.
About Sensient Color Group
Sensient Color Group is a leading developer, producer and supplier of natural and synthetic color systems for customers around the globe. The Company's high-performance products play a central role in the manufacture of foods and beverages, cosmetic and pharmaceutical colors and coatings, inks for commercial and consumer printers, and colors for agricultural uses, household cleaners and paper products. The Color Group is located in St. Louis, Missouri.
About Sensient Technologies Corporation
Sensient Technologies Corporation is a leading global manufacturer and marketer of colors, flavors, and fragrances. Sensient employs advanced technologies at facilities around the world to develop specialty food and beverage systems, cosmetic and pharmaceutical systems, inkjet and specialty inks and colors, and other specialty and fine chemicals. The Company's customers include major international manufacturers representing most of the world's best-known brands. Sensient is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
As a dynamic and diversified global leader, we offer an excellent salary and comprehensive benefits package. For more information, visit our website at http://www.sensient.com/.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Sensient Sales Representative Trainee will participate in a program designed to prepare one for a career in field sales. The Sales Training program consists of departmental rotations which include:
- Customer Contact
- Sales Support and Marketing
- Technical Training in the applications lab
- Inside Sales
- Supply chain
The Sales Trainee can expect to spend several weeks or months in various departments during this training program with the ultimate goal of achieving the ability to perform as an Account Manager for Sensient Colors. Achieving the position of Account Manager will require relocation and ability to do so is a prerequisite for selection to the Sales Trainee position. Before an SRT is able to move into the Account Manager position, a successful completion of St. Louis management and Corporate management interview process is required.