• Microsoft software suite applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint and the like.
• Ability to solder and build cables with knowledge of various connector types.
• Able to read and understand wiring diagrams for small project assembly.
• Able to read and understand mechanical drawings
• Good communication skills - oral and written.
• Physical strength - ability to lift up to 50 Ibs. and work for extend periods in confined
• Thorough knowledge of typical instrumentation transducers including strain gages,
pressure transducers, accelerometers, temperature and displacement.
• Knowledge of lab test equipment (Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyzer, Frequency
• Familiarity with hand tools and shop equipment (Band Saw, Drill Press, Belt Sander,
• Electrical/Mechanical skills.
• Familiarity with ESD practices.
Education: Associate’s Degree in Engineering
Technical: 5 years Required
US person (US Citizen or Green Card)
Minimal Travel. 2nd Shift if needed.
Cyient Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. If you are a team leader, self- motivated and willing to be a part of a global company apply now. Please visit www.Cyient.com to learn more about our company.
CYIENT IS HIRING!
Cyient is an acknowledged leader in engineering design services, design-led manufacturing, networks and operations, data transformation, and analytics. We collaborate with our clients to help them achieve more and together shape a better future. We call it Designing Tomorrow Together. Our industry focus includes aerospace, defense, rail transportation, off-highway & industrial, power generation, mining, oil & gas, communications, utilities, geospatial, semiconductor and medical technology. We align closely with the business needs, goals, culture, and core values of our clients. This reflects in the deep, long-standing relationships we have developed and sustained with some of the leading names in these industries. We employ over 17,000 people across 38 locations in North America, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. Our stock is publicly traded, and we have a sound track record of growth and profitability. We are committed to developing a sustainable society and actively promote education and inclusive growth initiatives in communities around us.
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
It is Cyient’s policy to comply with all relevant federal, state and local laws with respect to equal employment opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of employment, including the terms or conditions of employment, recruitment, hiring practices, benefits, discipline and termination.
Instrumentation Lab Technician-Fort Worth, Texas (11263)
Scope of Work:
• The Instrumentation Laboratory Technician is responsible for the precision application
of strain gages, setting up, operation and maintenance of specialized instrumentation
data acquisition systems.
• This includes the use of simple electronics equipment including ohmmeter and
• This includes the installation of strain gauges onto components to be analyzed,
including wiring and soldering connections.
• He/she must possess technical skills for troubleshooting, maintenance and limited
repair of low power DC circuits.
• There are travel requirements for off-site testing which can last up to 8 weeks at a
time. Also, candidate should be able to work second shift if necessary.